Enhance your Smart Grid knowledge with definitions for over 2000 terms common to electric, gas, and water utilities, global standards organizations and regulatory agencies, and businesses focused on the Smart Grid and machine to machine (M2M) communications and the Internet of Things (IoT). Get the industry-approved definitions for:
- electricity generation, transmission, distribution, and storage
- water infrastructure operations and management
- natural gas distribution operations
- home and building energy management and energy efficiency
- electric vehicles and charging stations
- telecommunications networks and sensors
- cybersecurity and data privacy
- standards and more
The Smart Grid Dictionary lists website addresses for listed organizations for convenient access to additional, in-depth information.
Print book ISBN: 978-0-9840944-7-9 Price: $34.95
This price does not include shipping and handling charges.
International Customers: Because of international shipping prices, we recommend the ebook format for customers based outside of the USA. International customers interested in the print book format, please contact us to initiate a purchase.
Ebook ISBN: 978-0-9840944-8-6 Price: $24.95
To preserve trees, the eBook cannot be printed. The eBook requires Adobe Acrobat reader. All sales are final and non-refundable.
“The Smart Grid Dictionary is one of the most comprehensive information resources that exists on that broad topic we call the Smart Grid. It’s an excellent Dictionary!”
More Reader Feedback about the Smart Grid Dictionary