Enhance your Smart Grid knowledge with definitions for over 2000 terms common to electric, gas, and water utilities, global standards organizations and regulatory agencies, and businesses focused on the Smart Grid and machine to machine (M2M) communications and the Internet of Things (IoT). Get the industry-approved definitions for:
- electricity generation, transmission, distribution, and storage
- water infrastructure operations and management
- natural gas distribution operations
- home and building energy management and energy efficiency
- electric vehicles and charging stations
- telecommunications networks and sensors
- cybersecurity and data privacy
- standards and more
The Smart Grid Dictionary lists website addresses for listed organizations for convenient access to additional, in-depth information.
Print book ISBN: 978-0-9840944-7-9 Price: $34.95
This price does not include shipping and handling charges. International Customers: Because of international shipping prices, we recommend the ebook format for customers based outside of the USA. International customers interested in the print book format, please contact us to initiate a purchase.
Ebook ISBN: 978-0-9840944-8-6 Price: $24.95
To preserve trees, the eBook cannot be printed. The eBook requires Adobe Acrobat reader. All sales are final and non-refundable.
“The Smart Grid Dictionary, 4th Edition, is stunningly comprehensive. It is indeed a smart grid dictionary, but its 407 pages offer so much more than that. It might well be called The Electric Utility Dictionary …”
Editor, ElectricityPolicy.com – November 2012
“The Smart Grid Dictionary is one of the most comprehensive information resources that exists on that broad topic we call the Smart Grid. It’s an excellent dictionary!”
More Reader Feedback about the Smart Grid Dictionary
Smart Grid initiatives from electric, gas, and water utilities will introduce new solutions and programs that impact residential, commercial, and/or industrial consumer segments. The evolving regulatory ecosystems and sustainability systems thinking also present new influences on the lifetime value of consumers.You need a strategy for successful and cost-effective rollouts of new solutions and programs to consumers and at the same time, transform your utility into an organization that is the “trusted advisor” to consumers to maintain and increase their lifetime value to your utility. This information-packed eBook will give you practical advice about building your own Consumer Focus Strategy to create consumer-centric organizations and sustainable lifetime value of consumers. You’ll learn:
• How to apply the most important steps in our Consumer Focus Roadmap
• 9 ideas for consumer outreach using social media channels
• 2 policy recommendations for email, web chat, and text
• Common “gotchas” in the use of social media
• Why risk communications is an essential part of your overall communications plan
• The most important technologies needed for your Consumer Focus Model
• 12 critical questions about budget planning
• Common characteristics of successful consumer-centric initiatives
Ebook ISBN: 978-0-9840944-48Price: $14.95.
EBook notes: To preserve trees, the eBook cannot be printed. The eBook requires Adobe Acrobat reader. All sales are final and non-refundable.
“A great read for anyone working on delivering customer value from the smart grid. Christine and Bill have captured the complexity of putting all the pieces together in an easy to read format that’s sure to cause some thought for even the most experienced leadership.”
More Reader Feedback about The Smart Grid Consumer Focus Strategy